9.26.2014

Wise Words Series



Just a few small words could change someone's perspective, ideas, plans and even their life! The Bible says our words have the power of life and death (proverbs 18:21)!  Suddenly those words don't seem so small do they? I have had people encourage me without ever really even realizing it! Often this happens when I least expect it... Small talk with a client while they wait,  a small conversation in passing at church, a funny phrase from someone on the phone..., and these words just stick with me. They are precious little gifts that I'm so thankful for!
So, I decided to start a new painting series based on these wise words! So far they are small canvases and you can see them in progress on Instagram @specsandwings ! What wise words have stayed with you? Share em in the comments!!

No comments: