9.11.2014

Link Love (Top 10!)


Today I thought I'd share my top 10 favorite things from around the internet... happy reading! :)
.....................................

Best Twitter reactions to Gilmore Girls coming to Netflix (I totally share their excitement!)

My style icon has an amazing website..."What Would Zooey Deschanel Wear?" (thanks Alison!)

"Do's & Don'ts of Wearing Cardigans".... brilliant. As a cardigan addict, I totally needed this for fall!

16 Habits of Highly Sensitive People & 18 Things Highly Creative People Do Differently any of these fit you? I could claim a few ;)

Curly Hair Secrets (I can't wait to try them!) What are your tips?

What French kids eat for lunch.... amazing difference.

Pumpkin(less) Spice Latte from Starbucks is not on my fall checklist after reading this (ew.)....but I'm planning to make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte at home!

Also... let the pumpkin madness begin! I want to make pumpkin butter, pumpkin pancakes, and Mini Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake Jars!!!

With cooler weather ahead (I hope!) and lots of home time, my reading wishlist right now includes this, this & this!

Also... this book from my favorite lettering artist has me excited to send out Christmas cards!

..................................................
I hope you enjoyed this fun "Link Love" post! I always love these!! Tell you your favorites in the comments. Happy weekend!


No comments: