4.21.2014

Currently



Remembering....a sweet coffee date with my love!

Celebrating... Jesus is ALIVE! :)

Drinking... Coffee Coffee Coffee!

Dreaming.... up a season of paintings and possibly re-opening my shop!

Painting.... finishing up a pair of wedding Toms (sneak peek of those tomorrow!) and a personal painting I started over a year ago! (I'll share that one too!)

Planning..... on writing my next article for Artful Blogging in the next week or two! SO excited!

Reading..... I just got my library card and checked out a book on vegan crockpot meals and The Daniel Plan. I'm excited for my next trip to the library (nerd alert!)

Eating...anything that I can create in a crockpot plus mangos daily. ha!

Loving...this time when tax season slows down and I have more time to focus on painting and blogging- YAY!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! I'm excited to get back to creating and sharing stories with you here! Happy Monday!

No comments: